Extend the life of electric shavers, straightening irons and hair dryers
- Rechargeable shavers or groomers should be fully charged before your first use them. Recharge them only when the battery runs out.
- To clean small electricals, make sure they are unplugged before you start cleaning.
- Clean straighteners or hair tongs when they are cold or every so slightly warm. Use a damp cloth with a little detox shampoo to remove any styling product or loose hair.
- Clean waterproof shavers or groomers by rinsing well under running water. If your product comes with a brush, use it to sweep out hairs.
- Make a hairdryer motor last longer by cleaning the filter. Brush out or wipe off dust and hair, or remove the foam filter and wash and dry it before putting it back in place.