Materials and equipment
Ufizorax supplies all kind of materials, equipment and tools to the construction industry and for shipbuilding & repair. We are able to source required items from a worldwide network of preferred suppliers and manufacturers, resulting in short delivery times at competitive prices. Ufizorax is able to select the most suitable materials and equipment for every job, whether brand new or second hand is preferred, based on our own knowledge and experience.
- Mobile/crawler cranes and telehandlers
- Piling and vibrating hammers (diesel/hydraulic)
- Wheel loaders and excavators (including long boom)
- Dump trucks and concrete (pump) mixers
- Dredge pumps and dredging equipment
- Steel moulds and concreting tools
- Plywood and curing materials
- Fenders, bollards and other quay furniture
- Steel piles, sheet piles
Shipbuilding and shiprepair
- Overhead cranes
- Multiwheel transport systems, cradles and dock blocks
- Plate cutting and welding equipment
- Pipefitting equipment
- Carpentry tools and equipment
- Electrical tools and equipment
Whether your request is entered through our web portal, via e-mail, discussed by phone or in person, we always start with listening to and analysing your needs in order to provide you with a tailored solution. We investigate the way tools and equipment are used as well as the frequency of the use, the desired lifetime and the availability of local maintenance possibilities, amongst other things. Once the requirements have been determined, the decision can be taken whether to select new or second hand equipment.
We provide your required materials from multiple-sources to ensure high quality products at a competitive price and a short delivery time. Items are professionally packed and stowed before transportation to the final destination. If second hand equipment is purchased, the quality will be tested and the product serviced prior to transportation.
As standard practice, the products will be delivered to any desired port. Upon request, delivery conditions can be changed.
At location, equipment will be assembled, tested and commissioned. If the complexity of the equipment requires specific skills and knowledge, training can be given upon the request of the client.
After successful installation and testing, excellent warranty and maintenance services will be provided through Ufizorax during the operational stage.